28 Questions to Ask During Due Diligence for Accelerated Data Value Creation
Private Equity Data and Analytics.
Detailed data due diligence serves as the foundation for portfolio data strategy and uncovering hidden sources of potential and opportunistic strategic value.
Doing data due diligence will give the PE firm and portfolio company management a running start on data value creation once the deal has closed.
In this guide, we outline 28 questions that private equity firms should explore as part of their due diligence process to understand the following about the target company:
- The overall approach to managing and analyzing its data
- The data sources that currently exist and the data they contain
- The quality of analytics and reporting
- The people and processes involved in data management and analytics
- The opportunities for target company data value creation
Download your copy today!