ALTR is a cloud native DSaaS platform designed to optimize data consumption governance. In this age of ever-expanding data security challenges, which have only increased with the mass move to remote workforces, data-centric organizations need to easily but securely access data. Enter ALTR: a cloud-native platform delivering Data Security as a Service (DSaaS) and helping companies to optimize data consumption governance.
Not sure you need another tool in your toolkit? We’ll dive into ALTR’s benefits so you can see for yourself how this platform can help you get ahead of the next changes in data security, simplify processes and enterprise collaboration, and maximize your technology capabilities, all while staying in control of your budget.
How Does ALTR Work?
With ALTR, you’re able to track data consumption patterns and limit how much data can be consumed. Even better, it’s simple to implement, immediately adds value, and is easily scalable. You’ll be able to see data consumption patterns from day one and optimize your analytics while keeping your data secure.
ALTR delivers security across three key stages:
- Observe – ALTR’s DSaaS platform offers critical visibility into your organization’s data consumption, including an audit record for each request for data. Observability is especially critical as you determine new levels of operational risk in today’s largely remote world.
- Detect and Respond – You can use ALTR’s observability to understand typical data consumption for your organization and then determine areas of risk. With that baseline, you’re able to create highly specific data consumption policies. ALTR’s cloud-based policy engine then analyzes data requests to prevent security incidents in real time.
- Protect – ALTR can tokenize data at its inception to secure data throughout its lifecycle. This ensures adherence to your governance policies. Plus, ALTR’s data consumption reporting can minimize existing compliance scope by assuring auditors that your policies are solid.
What Other Benefits Does ALTR Offer?
ALTR offers various integrations to enhance your data consumption governance:
- Share data consumption records and security events with your favorite security information and event management (SIEM) software.
- View securely shared data consumption information in Snowflake.
- Analyze data consumption patterns in Domo.
ALTR delivers undeniable value through seamless integration with technologies like these, which you may already have in place; paired with the right consultant, the ROI is even more immediate. ALTR may be new to you, but an expert data analytics consulting firm like 2nd Watch is always investigating new technologies and can ease the implementation process. (And if you need more convincing, ALTR was selected as a finalist for Bank Director’s 2020 Best of FinXTech Awards.)
Dedicated consultants can more quickly integrate ALTR into your organization while your staff stays on top of daily operations. Consultants can then put the power in the hands of your business users to run their own reports, analyze data, and make data-driven decisions. Secure in the knowledge your data is protected, you can encourage innovation by granting more access to data when needed.
As a tech-agnostic company, 2nd Watch helps you find the right tools for your specific needs. Our consultants have a vast range of product expertise to make the most of the technology investments you’ve already made, to implement new solutions to improve your team’s function, and to ultimately help you compete with the companies of tomorrow. Reach out to us directly to find out if ALTR, or another DSaaS platform, could be right for your organization.