For us client engagement is personal – it is not about having hundreds or thousands of clients but rather about ensuring you will be successful throughout this journey. We begin each potential client engagement with our Cloud Enablement team, who works to understand your business needs, constraints and risks of moving to the cloud. Through thoughtful interviews and scoping, the team will design one or more possible solutions and make recommendations for how to proceed. This same team will deploy the solution and help you manage and optimize it in the cloud.
Skills and Capabilities
- Well-Architected Framework Methodology
- Designing highly-durable cloud solutions
- Deploying processes that are secure and efficient
- Operational agility
- Strategic capability
- Technical and financial optimization
- Project and resource management
- Forecasting, budgeting, scoping and cloud estimation
- Vendor relationships – Cloud Service Providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ISV’s like Palo Alto Networks, TrendMicro, Hashicorp, and Alert Logic
- Amazon Managed Services: 2nd Watch has been an early adopter in enabling clients to leverage Amazon Managed Services (AMS). From initial buildout, onboarding and continual optimization, we can assist in any phase of implementation.