Mission Critical Applications
- Systems of Records
- Mission Critical Workloads
- High Compliant Workloads
- Digital Workloads
Mission Critical Applications or Reliable Applications are systems that could have a serious impact to business continuity and an enterprise’s top and bottom line. These systems of records are the core to running your business and are often highly-customized to meet your business needs. We understand this and have many years of proven experience in migrating and managing the infrastructure for workloads like Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, BizTalk and many others, as well as the infrastructure for your digital workloads that are crucial to your customers.
How we do it
Experience is key to migrating and managing systems of records or enterprise production systems. 2nd Watch has performed some of the industry’s most recognized use cases for customers like Condé Nast, Yamaha, Coca-Cola North America and many other global enterprises. Our proven methodology ensures security, governance and business continuity for today and tomorrow. 2nd Watch is the only cloud-born company to earn SOC2 compliance.
Our architectural designs ensure your workload is secure, resilient and reliable.
- Cloud strategy and planning
- Tailor a Well-Architected Framework and standards
- Governance and security requirements
- Cloud Design and Security Architecture
- High-level designs for each service catalog
When we are ready to deploy the architecture our AWS Certified or Microsoft Azure Certified engineers partner with your SME to ensure ITIL best practices are followed to ensure business continuity.
- Process and standards
- Governance and security
- Performance efficiency
- Identify gaps & Risks
In deploying the migration, we ensure business continuity by engaging our clients in the process.
- Leverage the most reliable and tested migration tools
- Migration process includes installation of 2nd Watch Managed Services Agent
- Post Migration Testing
Once migration is completed, we ensure the solution is managed.
- Operations and Support including SLA Management & QOS
- Review and test customer’s specific security policies
- Service Management integration
- Cloud Management Platform integration and training
- 24/7 monitoring, alerting and incident/problem management
- Maintenance and Patching to include Security Patching
- DR/HA/Failover and Contingency Planning & Continuity of Operations
- Performance optimization
- Financial optimization
Why 2nd Watch
Large enterprises partner with 2nd Watch for our ability to walk alongside them to deliver tailored and integrated management solutions that holistically and proactively encompass the operating, financial, and technical requirements for scaling long-term use of public cloud. In the end, customers gain more leverage from the cloud for their mission critical applications and digital workloads with a lot less risk.