Security & Compliance
- Over 60% of organizations report serious security attacks in the last year.
- 51% of organizations say their current security solution is not capable of preventing Zero Day attacks.
- Only 50% of organizations report having an IDS and an IDP capability for their infrastructure.
The cloud is not the cause of the growing security threats in the headlines today, but to be secure in the cloud you need to adopt new training for your employees, improve business process and understand the technology more than ever. The dynamic nature of the cloud and ease of deployment in shared infrastructure places a premium on security, data control, governance and reliability. Security is often overlooked or a second thought due to the pressure to release updates quickly.
2nd Watch has been securing global brands’ public and internal workloads for nearly a half-decade with a trusted approach based on cloud best practices and the industry leading Cloud Management Platform. We are the only cloud-native company to earn cloud SOC2 compliance. For our clients, cloud security is a multi-layer, shared responsibility approach to defending infrastructure, applications and data.
Packaged Service Offerings
Strategy and Planning
We help you define your Cloud-Centric Security and Governance strategy that encompasses people, process and technology and a proven Cloud Management Platform.
Security Assessment & Remediation
We evaluate your current cloud infrastructure and processes against 2nd Watch and industry security standards to help you develop a mature cloud security posture, including full asset inventory and security profiling, vulnerability and threat identification, remediation, and development and implementation of IT security policies and procedures.
Compliance Assessment & Remediation
We evaluate, monitor, auto-remediate, and report on compliance for your current public cloud infrastructure. We assess against industry standard policies including CIS, GDPR, HIPAA, NIST, PCI-DSS, and SOC2.
We design and build automation and orchestration for you, as well as ensure you maintain your security posture as services are updated or as you add on new services, ensuring you are in continual compliance.
2nd Watch has unmatched focus and expertise in architecting enterprise Cloud-Centric governance models and IP in our Cloud Management Platform, providing scale and 24/7 engineering support.
Skills and Capabilities
- Assessment and strategy
- Visibility with tailored reporting
- Industry compliance
- Robust Identity and Access Management (IAM) controls coupled with multi-factor authentication
- Micro-segmentation to ensure workload isolation
- Rigorous and automated patch management
- Malware and virus protection
- Intrusion detection
- Log management
- Real-time and forensic event monitoring and analysis
- File integrity monitoring
- Recurring vulnerability assessments
- Data encryption and key management
- Cloud strategy and planning
- Architecture standards
- Cloud design and security architecture
- Integration and testing
- Capacity planning and resource management
- Operations and support including SLA management and QOS
- Maintenance and patching to include security patching
- DR/HA/failover and contingency planning and continuity of operations
- Integration and interoperability
- Identity and access management
Execution & Management
- Centralized portal, authentication and self-service capabilities
- Cloud billing and accounting including financial reporting
- Life Cycle Management for customer resources
- Foundational monitoring, advanced monitoring and optimization of resourcing
- Application design and development to ensure optimized application implementation
- Centralized service catalog
Why 2nd Watch
Large enterprises partner with 2nd Watch for our ability to walk alongside them to deliver tailored and integrated management solutions that holistically and proactively encompass the operating, financial, and technical requirements for scaling long-term use of public cloud. In the end, clients gain more leverage from the cloud with a lot less risk.