Reduce Cloud Complexity with a Trusted Advisor
- Should I have one or more public cloud providers?
- Can I leverage remaining on-premises resources for a hybrid approach?
- How will I ensure financial transparency and efficiency in the cloud?
- How do I prepare my culture, people, and processes for the cloud?
- Do I need a dedicated cloud organization or program to be successful?
Through our Cloud Advisory Services, we serve as a trusted advisor answering key questions, defining strategy, managing change, and providing impartial advice for a wide range of organizational, process, and technical issues critical to successful cloud modernization.
Our Cloud Advisory Services start by understanding your business goals and then move forward to define a strategy to embrace cloud. This will typically start with a cloud readiness assessment focused on the people, processes and workloads under consideration.
If you are further down the journey and need more targeted consultation, we have a full suite of advanced capabilities across multiple public cloud providers.
2nd Watch Service Offerings
Cloud Readiness Assessment
Our Cloud Readiness assessment evaluates your current IT estate to determine fitness and migration methodology for your workloads, while identifying ways to shed technical debt, improve resilience, and reduce cost.
Cloud Migration Cost Assessment
Our Cloud Migration Cost Assessment evaluates your current IT estate, determines inventory, and right-sizes into the cloud while estimating costs across various cloud providers.